Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Everyday Separates

Among the many questions, I have been asked are: "What do you wear for a normal day when you aren't going on a fancy date with Mr. Mickey?" "Do you have a signature piece of jewellery you wear all the time?" "Why do you wear heels so often?"


This is my outfit for Tuesday, July 9th. I am not interacting with the public or attending any meetings, so my outfit for today is a tissue weight tee by Chico's. The dark wash ankle jeans are from Coldwater Creek. The platform slides are by Callisto of California from Macy's.



From my knees to my ankles, my legs are too short compared to the rest of my body. When I wear cropped pants or ankle pants, this fact is further accentuated, so I wear a wedge or thicker low heeled shoe to balance things out. I am always more comfortable walking in a bit of a heel rather than a totally flat shoe. 




This silver and blue topaz ring is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. It was another gift from Mr. Mickey. You can also see the lovely beaded details of the top here.

4 comments:

Jody V said...

Beautiful! Keeping me motivated!

A Lovely Inconsequence said...

Your toes are sooo cute!

Donna said...

Good motivation indeed! You always look so polished and well put together. Judging from reader comments, you could hold seminars for ladies who wish for a little more chic or oo lala in their lives. I would sign up!

meriusa said...

Love the ring!Blue topaz reminds me of cool clear water.
We have sunny days ,too. Jeans and long sleeve tees are not ideal in the heat .I prefer wide pants or wide light skirts in the garden or the city .