Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dinner At The Club

Since our usual Friday night dinner group of friends are traveling this month, Mr. Mickey and I had a quiet dinner at the Blackthorn Club.


There is no snow, and it wasn't that cold, so I was able to wear my suede cut out booties by Louise et Cie from Nordstrom. (She is the wife of Vince Camuto, who started Nine West.)



The long thin ribbed cardigan sweater is from T.J.Maxx.



The black and white jeweled sweater is from Chico's. 
The straight leg pants are from Stein Mart.


Mr. Mickey is famous for bringing me flowers. This night's occasion was that we have been dating for seven years and eleven months. He also brought a card and candy.

My coat is from Geiger of Austria.


As always, we enjoyed our evening sitting by the fire at the club, laughing and talking until they were ready to close. 

2 comments:

Donna said...

You are one stunning lady! I swear you look younger all the time. Mr Mickey is such a gentleman and treats you like the true lady you are. What a romantic evening!

Anne Marie said...

Does Mr Mickey have a single brother??lol