Saturday, December 6, 2014

In The Wine Cave

We had a wonderful time with our Wine Club friends at a tasting held in the Wine Cave at the Carnegie Hotel in Johnson City last evening.


It was great to visit with my friend Vicki again.


















Mr. Mickey is also known as Santa at this time of year.



The BCBGMAXAZRIA jacket is old. The old straight-leg pants and the black sheer sleeve top I wore as a first layer are both from Chico's.

Our temperatures were mild with no rain this evening, so I am still rocking my lace-up booties.




The shoes are by DV by Dolce Vita from Nordstrom. The nail color is Thrill of Brazil from OPI. (In honor of my friend Spencer, who is returning home for a Christmas visit from his ongoing project in Brazil.)


The silver and onyx John Hardy hoop earrings were a gift from Mr. Mickey. The silver and quartz ring was purchased during one of my travels (designer unknown). The very old beaded edge chiffon scarf is my touch of holiday cheer. The favorite Kenneth Cole Reaction clutch is old from T.J.Maxx.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely scarf.

Off topic, but do you know the Norris family? Daniel Norris is a wonderful prospect for the Toronto Blue Jays, our team! He's from your town.

Susan said...

Hi Christine, Thanks. No I don't know the Norris family but I wish Daniel lots of success. Have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

I am shocked you don't decorate for the holidays! I was looking forward to seeing yor tree. Not a thing wrong with not decorating! Was just surprised. I do not like to wear holiday specific clothing. Too limited. However, today I wore dark wash jeans, black long sleve tee, a bright red silk scarf with lighthouses on it and leopard print flats. I felt cheerful and festive without feeling in costume. Did you and Mr. Micky coordinate your attire?

Joanne said...

Also, is the jacket a dark blue, or is the lighting?

Susan said...

Hi Joanne, The jacket is a nubby texture with both blue and black colors. Decorating is fun if you have lots of guests or young children to enjoy the holiday with. Since we downsized neither Mr. Mickey and I invest the time to decorate our homes. Busy lives like ours, means you must choose your projects carefully.