Sunday, April 5, 2015

REJUVA Legwear

It was a great week for me!


Here I am at the Tri-Cities Regional Airport in the wee hours of the morning. I am on my way to Los Angeles! More about that later. 

I am wearing Rejuva compression knee highs with flats for this trip. I sat on planes for many hours and then walked for long distances in the airports during this trip.




I have experienced a lot of discomfort and swollen feet and ankles after such trips in the past. At the end of this day, I had no such swelling, thanks to these knee highs. They are both fashionable and very comfortable.



If you dislike wearing the usual style of compression legwear, I encourage you to visit the Rejuva website to learn more about Kelsey, the young woman who started this company. She wanted more stylish choices in the compression stockings she must wear after a blood clot in her leg at only 21!

No comments: