Sunday, May 10, 2015

Meet For Drinks

Mr. Mickey returned from his Tennis trip a little early, so we had time to go to our favorite restaurant and have a glass of wine since neither of us was very hungry.



We enjoy visiting with others while we sit and chat over a glass of wine. We always see people we know but haven't seen for a while when we sit in the courtyard or the lounge of our favorite restaurant, Gourmet and Company.



For this casual evening out, I wore leggings from the Zenergy Collection at Chico's. They have a wide waistband, which is very comfortable. Get a size larger if you buy these; they run small. I also wore a Microfiber Contemporary Tank under the jacket, both from Chico's. I don't work for Chico's, nor do I get any compensation from them. I actually shop there because the clothes are of excellent quality and they always have the basics I enjoy wearing and some statement pieces that will work well with my existing wardrobe.
 




No comments: