Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Dress Three Ways

Do you also enjoy wearing well-made classics that can be worn in a variety of ways?


This very comfortable and versatile corduroy shirtdress is from J.Jill.



I can casually wear the dress with black tights and over the knee boots from Vince Camuto. The crossbody bag was from Ross last year. The opaque black tights are by Yummie Tummie.



This dress can also be worn with a low slung hook belt and high heel ankle boots. Style tip: Never button all the buttons. The clutch is from Express. The belt is from Chico's. The boots are from Saks Off 5th.



For a more continental look, I can pair the shirtdress with a silk scarf and flats.



The sunglasses are by Tommy Hilfiger via T.J.Maxx. The scarf is so old I don't recall its origin. The bag is Italian made via T.J.Maxx. The shoes are by Rockport.



I have always been a fan of shirtdresses! This one will certainly get worn a lot this winter. It comes in two colors, balsam, and walnut which is the color I am wearing. 

You can find similar dresses and lots of other great classics at J.Jill.

1 comment:

Jan Maier said...

I LOVE the JJill dresses. They are SO comfy and versatile. I appreciate the fact that you showed us a dress and ways to style with flat shoes. You really listen to your readers! Thanks so much!