Saturday, November 21, 2015

Spirits of the Season

The kickoff for the holiday season here in Johnson City is the "Spirits of the Season," an American Cancer Society event generously presented by One Stop Wines and Spirits


This year the special event was held at the beautiful Johnson City Country Club.


I wore a black sequined and feather-adorned sweater, a gift from my dearest friend, Mitzi. The pants are from the Travelers Collection at Chico's. The suede heels are from Saks Off 5th.


This is a wonderful social event with fine spirits, food, and friends!



My dear friend Maribeth, on the right, wore Christian Louboutin shoes. She was impressed that Mr. Mickey knew the brand and asked to photograph them.











I celebrated the evening with two of my favorite cancer survivors, Jennie above and Mr. Mickey below.




The purpose of this event is to help raise awareness and funds for the American Cancer Society.

4 comments:

rosary said...

Yay! Mr. Mickey! A survivor!

Unknown said...

You look lovely. And it's a great cause to support!

Unknown said...

is pantyhose under your trousers?

Susan said...

I am wearing pantyhose with this look. Sheer black Hanes most likely.