Monday, April 18, 2016

Oh Those Pants!

The endless blue sky and warm sunshine beckoned us to the mountains on Saturday.



We had reservations for the early seating for dinner at Rowland's in the Westglow Resort and Spa in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. We had a fabulous weekend there recently. That was such a lovely experience we decided to join them for dinner again. We will be seated at table eight in the sunroom as often as possible in the future. Rowland's offers the ultimate fine dining experience. We award it five stars!



I wore those fabulous Fabrizio Gianni pants I told you about in yesterday's post.


The light gray tank and ecru longline blazer are both old from Chico's. The necklace is from SM Bradford in Hilton Head, located in Harbour Town Yacht Club.


The rings are from B'Dazzled in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. The Balmain sunglasses and clutch bag are both from Saks Off 5th. The shoes are by BCBGeneration via DSW.


When I wear a bold statement necklace like this one, I turn down the volume with all the other elements of my look.


9 comments:

Canuck-Girl said...

Sounds perfect and you look smashing!

Susan B said...

What a great look, Susan! Simple, sleek and with just enough sparkle.

Jill said...

You look so beautiful. I am going to check out those pants, those are exactly what my closet needs right now!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

One of my favorite looks Susan...very chic comfort!

Jan Maier said...

Isn't it interesting how much lighter your shoes look in the outside photos? Looking lovely per usual!

Kristien62 said...

I wore the same Chico's jacket to my nephew's rehearsal party this weekend in Orlando. I had only worn it once before, to meet my son's in-laws. It looks wonderful on you and your outfit works so well!

sarah said...

Nice outfit, but really $185 for the pants! Can you do some posts with lower cost items for those of us that can't or won't spend that much?

Susan said...

Sarah, you can find basic black ankle pants at any price point. I share ideas for putting together looks. Most of the elements of the look are classic and basic.

Unknown said...

Susan you are so BEAUTIFUL! You look GREAT!
Love all your outfits. Thank you for putting them together and sharing where you can get them.